A New Day: Power. Love. A Sound Mind.

A New Day: Power. Love. Sound Mind.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

This scripture verse has challenged me in the past days. Through these words, God’s Spirit has reminded me what it means to be made in God’s image. Please take time to meditate on these words: Power. Love. Sound Mind. You are a person of great value to our Lord and to others. God loves you with an eternal love! God has gifted you with POWER! God has granted you the power to be loved and to LOVE! God has gifted you with a SOUND MIND!

How will you exercise all three on this New Day?

Yesterday, I was deeply moved (as in - Paul was moved to tears) as I watched and listened to this recording of Nashville recording artists (including my niece, Katie Peslis), singing It Is Well with My Soul. I trust this hymn, sung by amazingly talented young people will encourage you on this New Day. This recording was made in the past few days on cell phones in homes all across Nashville, and emailed to the producer, David Wise, who put it together in his studio.

God bless you, and have a good day!
Paul
Psalm 27

It Is Well with My Soul, arr. David Wise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For God Alone

For God Alone: Jesus Paid It All

For God Alone: Renew Our Hearts